AED7000 is a portable professional medical equipment specially designed for pre-hospital on-site first aid, it is a first-aid tool that can automatically monitor the heart rhythm, diagnose specific arrhythmias, and give electric shock defibrillation when needed, and restore the heartbeat to normal through rapid electric shock, and is a machine that can be used by non-professionals to rescue cardiac arrest patients; The machine itself is very intelligent, it will automatically assess the patient's heart rhythm through the connection of electrodes, determine whether defibrillation is needed, and automatically charge to a pre-set energy value according to the current patient type and give electric shock defibrillation; If defibrillation is not required, the machine itself will not be charged and the entire rescue process will be recorded by the machine.
1. Take out the AED7000 from the cupboard/Wall mount and take it to the patient's side, and press the "" green power button.
2. Paste the pre-connected electrode piece on the machine to the rescued person according to the voice instructions, and one electrode piece is attached to the upper right side of the chest, under the collarbone on the right side of the sternum; Another electrode is attached to the outside of the nipple on the other chest, behind the front line of the left axilla at the fifth intercostal area.
3. After connecting the electrode sheet, the AED will automatically start to analyse the heart rhythm, and send out a voice prompt: "ECG analysis, do not touch the patient", if it is confirmed that electric shock defibrillation is required, the system will send a charging prompt tone "Start charging, do not touch the patient" The AED automatically charges to a pre-set energy value based on the current patient type when the rescuer presses the flashing red shock button."
4.The rescuer performs cardiopulmonary resuscitation according to the voice prompt and CPR rhythm prompt of the AED7000, and the system analyses the heart rhythm again after 2 minutes of chest compression and artificial respiration; The rescuer can follow the AED's voice prompts until the patient recovers his pulse and spontaneous breathing, or professional first responders (120) arrive at the scene.
5. If the patient fails to recover after the first shock defibrillation, the AED will automatically gradually upgrade the shock energy to carry out the second and third defibrillation.
ECG waveform before and after D7000 used!
1. Before using the AED, ensure that the patient's body parts are not in water, or there is no contact with water;
2. If the patient has sweat on the chest, it is necessary to dry the chest quickly;
3. After starting the ECG analysis, stop the physical contact with the patient according to the voice prompts to prevent the interference wave from making the machine make a wrong judgment;
4. When the system issues a charging prompt tone "Start charging, do not touch the patient", make sure that no one around is close to the patient;
5. If a defibrillation is completed and the patient still does not have any vital signs (respiratory heartbeat), the CPR and defibrillation cycle must be continued by following the AED voice instructions until the medical staff arrives at the scene;
6. If the defibrillation is completed and the patient regains consciousness, he needs to keep the AED electrode wearing until the medical staff treats it.